SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

As per the plan I will keep on banging away. Todays email: Dear...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    As per the plan I will keep on banging away. Todays email:

Dear Mr Duthy,

Following on from my email of the 2nd of November I like to bring to your attention how out of step Sirtex is in regards to its peers and the release of trading updates and/or forecasts.

I still find it inconceivable that Sirtex is not prepared to release its quarterly sales or full year forecasts. A quick review of Sirtex peers in the S&P/ASX 200 Health Care Index (mid caps) clearly shows that Sirtex is at best lazy - or at worst - happy to treat shareholders with contempt. Sirtex and Mayne Pharmaceuticals are the only two mid cap companies who do not give forecasts or trading updates. Listed below are your mid cap peers in the sector who are more than happy to give guidance.

As highlighted last week when directors sell it creates a uncertainty as shareholders "not inside the tent" are left to question the performance of the business. This nervousness can clearly be eliminated by simply giving forecasts and or trading updates.

I strongly urge that you and the Board quickly implement greater transparency and restore retail shareholder trust in this area by releasing a trading update and or forecast as soon as possible.

Regards

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    4 ASX Code Company Mkt Cap
    5 FPH Fisher & Paykel Health 4.8bn
    6 HSO Healthscope Ltd 3.8bn
    7 ANN Ansell Ltd 3.2bn
    8 EBO Ebos Group 2.4bn
    9 PRX Primary Health Care 1.9bn
    10 SIP Sigma Pharmaceutical 1.4bn
    11 REG Regis Healthcare 1.2bn
    Last edited by slc4me: 08/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $290.8K 1.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100853 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1326027 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.