NAG 5.88% 1.6¢ nagambie resources limited

Thanks again JB for a great post. Being an investor with only...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Thanks again JB for a great post.

Being an investor with only approx. 12 months experience and NAG being my first held shares, I was actually shocked at Friday's shennanigans on HC and the level that some will go to try and cause harm.

I was rattled Friday but held because all of my research and readings into the subject of PASS and also the gold tenements we have, had not changed an inch. Yes, there was lots of noise plus also the realisation that there is massive competition and also probably a frustration of approvals taking so long.

But it has also hopefully highlighted to higher authorities in Melbourne and its Metro area, that there may be problems with the proper environmentally approved ways we have of disposing PASS etc.

It is my opinion only, but I'm glad that the events of Friday has highlighted how methodical and diligent our NAG team have been in their searching for the highest standards possible in relation to future disposal of PASS. They have at no stage been re-active, but rather pro-active towards the approval stage. They've played "their own game", no others.

I am still a very confident NAG holder and I'm really excited towards what the future holds for this company. With so many strings to its bow, recent events may have just "poked the bear"!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $12.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $8.813K 542.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 676769 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.