MFG 1.98% $9.81 magellan financial group limited

I agree with the above sentiment, but to be fair the spectre of...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree with the above sentiment, but to be fair the spectre of a messy divorce and stock split was making me nervous of prospects given the key man risk in MGF. I really hope HD and the execs can work to dilute this risk through ventures like Barrenjoey. HD also doesn't seem like the type to silo knowledge. If they can alleviate this real/perceived risk then MGF is a set and forget stock for me and great buying at current levels.

I really feel for HD and his family. I don't think I've imagined the consistant attacks from supposed mainstream newspapers that have been coming at MGF over the past 1.5 years? I get the performance drops but first there was the Jarden/UBS downgrade which smelled like rat considering the talent lost to Barrenjoey and now the almost vitriolic articles that have been dropping over HD's personal life.

Thank you AD & HD for the personal announcement and sorry that you had to make it. I'm excited to see what MGF can do in coming years to silence the doubters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.81
Change
0.190(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.61 $9.82 $9.55 $5.448M 559.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 875 $9.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.82 1469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.