ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

I just read the ZEU Board's statement - They seem obsessed with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I just read the ZEU Board's statement - They seem obsessed with Colin Mackay. But heis off busy and successfully developing two new mines in South Africa and Brazil. (I am an investor in them). He told me he isjust assisting with this 249d because a lot of his investors are still in Zeus andhe feels that without the current board being changed the ZEU SP is goingnowhere.

Full disclosure - I invested with Colin and his group into ZEUS in 2021 and I know a lot about the situation. He’s also a mate of mine. So let me give you some facts from his/our side

In 2020 as we felt a new uranium bull market was coming, Colin's investor group had a geo with the development rights for the Livingstonia Uranium Mine (LUM) in Malawi. But they wanted to back it into a listed co to raise the money to develop it. In2020 they identified ZEU as a cheap Uranium explorer. Its shares were at 0.025 cents and it had by then fallen 99% from its IPO (An A$ 600k market cap!) It had little cash, no direction and no hope.

They approached them and agreed to do a placement to cash them up and then vend in LUM project and work together to develop it and ZEU share price would likely rise a lot in the coming Uranium bull market.

It took ZIMC Board in Beijing (who control the ZEU board)_almost a year to decide just to accept our offer or not!! They eventually agreed.. But then essentially just cheated us – ZEU took our cash in CR but then didn’t spend any on acquiring the LOM project as agreed. And so …..as usual with this ZIMCled board……nothing happened and ZEU got suspended for inaction. All they did with the cash that we can see was put up Daniel's salary from around 8K a month to around 20-25k a month – talk about taking the piss.

In reflection–the ZEU suspension from their lack of action or ability to do anything fast meant the LUM deal fell over. It was then snapped up by Lotus Resources (LOM) in late 2021 – LOT then had an A$97 million market cap. Today LOM has an A$850million MC co. Had the ZEU board been more bold, and kept to what they had agreed- IMO a good chunk of that A$750 mill value appreciation in LOT would probably have accrued in ZEU as we planned - But as it is - with their small-minded hogging of the cash and no ability to make decisions fast ZEU has just an A$4 mill MC today.

So ZEU was suspended- and we were trapped in. Colin therefore agreed to join the ZEU board to get it relisted to save his investors. He got ZEU to actually do the work the ASX had requested, brought in the right lawyers, raised A$2 mill as ASX requested– and got ZEU relisted.- just note he took no salary or commission for doing all this.

Due to ZEU actually doing some work for once - they found some good prospective stuff – and on relisting ZEU share price went up. Colin however became increasingly frustrated by the ZEU boards unwillingness to spend properly on further serious drilling work, or cut Danielssalary and or hire new independent directors and consultants – he tried but as usual nothing happened - so ultimately he resigned in sheer frustration.

For all their rabbiting-on in their notice about Colin - let me say this - After he left ZEU he acquired a diamond mine in S Africa (I invested too) and in just over a year his team have: Completed all securityfencing and ground infastructure, got all the mining rights, bought a processing plant in China, shipped it to SA, rebuilt it on site .....and the mine is producing diamonds Already!

Meanwhile what has Zeus done since he left ? AS far as i can see just Daniel went to the new Blue Tree property in WA went for a walk and took some surface rock chip samples and analysed them-?? IMO that’s about it! .....and they have blown through 800k just doing that!- it’s an effin joke – IMO to me it would be no bad thing if Colin did come back on board to kick ass again.

I sold my ZEU shares in ZEU when Colin left- but if current shareholders can change this hopeless board and bring in some fresh guys who can get stuff done - and the two new guys look ok - then I for one will be back as a buyer to support you. IMO With new decent management, A$1.5 mill in cash some interesting tenements and a low A$4 mill MC would again be a good buy. Opportunity – so go for it shareholders and good luck.

Does anyone know when is the cut-off day for registering shares to be able to vote??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.