ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

@ASXLover - Thats just what I found looking at the old from...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    @ASXLover - Thats just what I found looking at the old from later last year -. and yes one would think that if you were the executive director and Company secretary too in and the only one seeming to run the co in Australia?- you would like to think he would more faith in own abilities and prospects for the company ??

It appears the two ZIMC directors (who control the board)also have zero shares themselves - which is also not a good look.

Moreover - IMO it was former ZIMC directors who made the decision to invest in ZEUS about 12 years ago- and they resigned when it got suspended. And put these two new young fall guys in their place. So I would imagine they don't feel any great responsibility for that USD billion dollar companies A$10 mill investments Zeus - and they will have no incentive to take any bold movesto try to fix it - Frankly knowing China and its state corp culture if they do nothing they are far more safe - if they try something new and it goes wrong they will likely just get trouble in the ZIMC head office in Beijing - from where their actual salaries are paid, their govt housing is probably subsidised, and their real career path lies. So it far safer for them to just do nothing - say no to everything. and just keep control - Why take any risk? - there is no real financial reward for them if it goes right - only problems if it goes wrong.

This is why IMO Zeus will never do anything really until the majority Australian and International retail shareholders can throw out this very unrepresentative board controlled by a minority who have no alignment with the rest of the real shareholders- with skin in the game.. Thats is why I sold my shares when CM left the board.But If I see a board change -ill be buyer again as I see ZEU ias a nice cheap shell company with a lot of potential.

So shareholders who want change should vote for a board change now or just slowly go down the with this sinking ship with no captain IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.