ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

Very nicely laid out Vatreni.heres something you missed- when...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Very nicely laid out Vatreni.

heres something you missed- when the stock was suspended the Chinese directors and Daniel had no clue how to relist it. That was why CM joined the board because his investors were trapped in - thanks to ZEU's not keeping to the agreement they had to use our CR to acquire Livingstonia uranium mine.

It was CM who forced them to go and do the work the ASX needed to see. It was CM who brought in the best law firm to relist such junior companies. more importantly it was CM alone who raised the A$2 mill plus working capital the ASX needed to see to allow Zeu to relist.- None of the directors, nor ZIMC was willing to contribute anything to that - they were ready to let it go downthe toilet with sharehiolders in it.

The current board and Daniels disdain for shareholder rights and the company funds is alarming.
    as far as I hear Daniel has instructred Boardroom PTY :
    - to only accept mail and fax votes - in this day and age? - who last used a fax machine?-This precludes most overseas shareholders from voting.
    - to just accept votes on original sent forms with a regustered code - not a downloaded normal one.
    - to not accept electronic signatures -also crazy in this day and age.
    They are using every sneaky way to obstruct ZEUS shareholders normal voting rights:
    Moreover I hear talk (and so cant guarantee it that)
    - Daniel has offered bigger shareholders well paid directorships if they vote in his favour.!
    - Daniel has approached Georgeson the expensive canvassing company- using shareholder funds to pay them to canvas for him against shareholders.!!!.

Honestly -If he really wants votes why doesnt he just :
    1) state he is going to reduce the fat salary.
    2) Express some vision for the company (if he has any)
    3) Start working at acquiring some decent projects that can move the dial - not as @vatreni states - cheaply acquiring, already-explored tennements through ballot.
    4) But most importantly - start doing some meaningful work.

This is Australia - Zeus Resources is on the ASX - where free enterprise meets capital to do bigger things - or fail - Zeus is not some state-subsidized, employment-for-life corporation in China- as the current board seem to think. Zeus needs a fresh new board and a fresh start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.