ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

Dear shareholders -just another point of note: I menttioned in...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Dear shareholders -just another point of note:

I menttioned in an earleir post when CM left Zeus he went off and set up a diamond mine in SA which is already in production. (I'm an investor) we raised A$4 million to do it. We just had an offer a few days ago of 40 mill GBP for the deal! thats about A$70 mill- we are refusing it.

But CM told me he originally offered to put this project in ZEUS early on to develop it, but his partners in the project refused to deal Zeus again after they had "cheated" on the last Livingstonia deal they had offerd them - (ie took a cr from us to get the cash to develop Livingstonia but then never spent the money we gve them on it)

JUst as an example- had ZEUS ZIMC led board have dealt straight - or were more decisive - our SA diamond project could have been in Zeus - and it would probably have a market cap of around A$ 75-100 mill today - but instead Zeus still sits sub A$4 mill MC and the cash CM raised them which could have allowed them to do such deals is just getting eaten away on very little!.

CM also told me there were several other good projects he had talked to about backing into Zeus to further develop - but none agreed if ZIMC conrtrolled board. Why?
    A) they just dont trust them.
    B) they are to slow due to act -having to pass big decions through Beijing state corp committees in ZIMC and then CMGB .
    C) these comittees in Beijing have little idea about the ASX market - and no private skin in the game to make bold decions.

IMO no decent new prospective projects that might move the dial on the SP will enter into discusssions with Zeus with ZIMC controlling the board, bank account and decision making processs. So thats why all they have done is apply for a couple of also-ran Kangaroo pastures by ballot and done a little prelim exploring on them. This pattern wont change under this current board. This is why IMO this board has to be changed now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.