SQ2 1.13% $94.74 block inc.

Cash App I think is the jewel in the crown of Block. It now has...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Cash App I think is the jewel in the crown of Block. It now has 47M monthly active users. It only started in 2013 and has quickly grown by incorporating peer to peer payments. If you go out for dinner with your mates you open up your Cash App pop in a dollar amount then a phone number and you can send money to your mates Cash App account to share the cost of the meal simple and easy. If your mate doesn't have the Cash App you tell him to download it so as you can send him the money. All he has to do is download the app and just link to it with a debit card to his normal bank account. It has taken the US by storm. It has spread like a virus. It has been the number one downloaded financial app in the US since 2017. Cost of acquisition is low at only $10 and they make that money back within a year when customers get tempted into using other Cash App products. They have been increasing their gross profit per customer by 25% per year for last 4 years. They are getting growth in customer numbers and also growth in gross profit per customer. That is growth on growth. Afterpay will add to that growth by tempting customers into BNPL. Block bulls should have a closer look at the Cash App.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SQ2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$94.74
Change
1.060(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$94.16 $94.74 $94.10 $40.18M 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 639 $94.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$94.79 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SQ2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.