WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@farnymafia I appreciate your post, thank you for taking the...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    @farnymafia I appreciate your post, thank you for taking the time, what you have spelt out helps give us Share Holders some comfort for a plan/way forward. May I ask if you managed to get the 5%, and have you requested a SH meeting from WFE? I believe you'd be able to get the numbers, but if you need, you have 9m support here.

For what it's worth, (and at the risk of being called a gullible fool), I do believe you're angry at how this has panned out for WFE, and way back when, this current outcome for the Luapula Processing Plant and WFE was not the intent, or some kind of 'Grand Plan'.

I am, yes, a little bitter. I'm not too proud to admit I got sucked into the hype, believed this was my golden ticket to chocolate factory etc. And, honestly, bitter because back then, I feel 1620 Capital contributed to the said hype. I drew out all the connections of how WFE, AG, RRR, 1620, even Gecamines could come together and make a go of this thing. I understand it's every man for himself now, it just seems 1620 are much better poised to claw back something out of (what I feel they contributed to being) 'Winmar's dream', and further, seemingly trying to 'sell' that here. I don't hold that against you, life circumstances just suck, that's my beef.

By saying 'The positive is I've learned from my mistake and won't be so naïve in the future' doesn't really make the sucker punch to the gut any easier to deal with over the next few years working my aşš off just to get back (financially) to where I was in 2018.

Past is the past, no one can turn back time so I'll stop fueling the loony bin with 'conspiracy theories' (was not my intent), yes, let's look forward before it's too late. As I said, I sincerely appreciate your time and advice, can you advise what I (and SHs) can do to help/assist with getting auditors to sign off and accounts lodged with ASX? I understand that's the current defibrillator to keep WFE's pulse ticking as it stands? Then SH meeting for the next steps you mention, right?

All IMO, and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.