WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Status of Re-Compliance Listing on ASX, page-306

1. 6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4362
    @apkjm in reply to some of your posts today, to which I am a little surprised that the "google" machine hasn't been running overtime rolleyes.png

Think African Royalty Company
    Then ask yourself why in April 2018, there was a change of directors ?
    Then have a look at who the directors were at the time and who the directors are now .....
    The again ask yourself why in April 2018, there was a change of shareholders?
    Then have a look at who the shareholders were at the time and who the shareholders are now .....
    The date has some significance to announcements around that time line ....

Think African Minerals Exploration.. and who the principles are?
    Think Timis Mining ...
    Think Okewood Consultants ...
    Think 1620 Capital.....
    Think Threebee Investment Group ....
    Think GTT Ventures ......
    Think Sanlan Private Wealth ....
    Think Bin Lui ..
    Think Davy Corp ...
    Think Sixty Two Capital...
    Think Mounts Bay Investments ....
    Think Syracuse Capital...

Look at Netcom Global Limited and Cluff Mining Congo SARL....

Have a close look at CFE and the "loans" provided to other companies and who the directors of those companies were rolleyes.png
    Then think about the simplistic things like office rentals and the associated costs - who the land lord is versus the tenant.

Don't let the "1620 distancing themselves from Brewer" distract you in your quest to seek out..... it is an interwoven mine field and over a very long period...... more information to follow eek.png

Initially I thought Brewer was the "scapegoat" or "fall guy" and a puppet to his masters .. that changed dramatically after looking a little deeper SMH.

If you think that any of these people are going to be short changed ... here is one negotiated deal that never proceeded, but look at the benefits that may have been granted ..... on a side note African Royalty company still has this available .... maybe WFE sells the Iron Ore and moves into gold with a "ready made project" rolleyes.png
    https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190110005600/en/

The benefits that may have materialised .....
    Brewer was to be appointed on the board as the African Royalty Company representative.
    African Royalty was to get 390 million shares on completion of milestones
    1620 was to get a placement of 100M @$0.001c
    GLA was to acquire 90% interest in the issued capital of Kisenge, a company registered in the British Virgin Islands, Kisenge is a wholly owned subsidiary of African Royalty ......

TIP OF THE ICEBERG ......

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 11/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.