SVY 0.00% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Stavely Investor/Shareholder Webinar - 12 July 2022, page-18

1. 8,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1532
    despite the decent grades (alas very narrow zones) I thought Toora West warranted follow up drilling. I am not going to check if SVY did explain what they observed when they released those results but Chris did give very good explanation on the type of mineralisation at Toora West - this does not mean they won't find better zones around but it applies to the area they drilled.
    He described the mineralisation as single-phase and for porphyry deposit to be rich enough (in grade and wide zones with lower grades) requires multiple phases of mineralisation - in most cases.

However, Junction1 looks like another discovery to me. Yes only AC assays (I am guessing here as I did ask Chris on this but he did not expand) but when so many holes recorded high grades and few ended in mineralisation this tells me SVY is in with real chance.
    Normally Geos get wet dreams when they see multiple AC results with over 150ppm anomalism and SVY hits show over 1%Cu and in some over 3%.
    Again, nothing's certain but those results sure look like they are about to discover another shallow deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $2.816K 95.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 185184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.