SPQ 7.14% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Steam Engine Gold Project - Scoping Study, page-9

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Any? Because, unfortunately, this really isn't that exciting. I won't win any friends here but I can see why the scoping study was delayed. Take away all the distractions like the lithium – it's unlikely that will come to anything – and I think they didn't find nearly as much as they wanted to hence the stated primary objective "to fast-track programs aimed at expanding the existing Mineral resource". They need to find more to make it a truly viable project. I could be wrong but the market has been hot to react to any junior miner announcing real potential in recent times and it has hardly reacted at all – 750,000 shares only moved in the first 75 minutes after opening. A wise old man once told me "never fall in love with a stock" because if you do you will make excuses for it, find positives in relatively weak announcements that aren't that significant at all. There are a lot of canny investors out there, way more so than me, and if they aren't interested then there's a message to be understood. SPQ's future hangs on the outcome of the Kimberley drilling, simple as that. As always IMHO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.89K 966.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 799685 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5917464 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.