SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Steam Engine Resource Expansion and Mining Study plans, page-99

1. 13,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    I have never heard of the company.

I looked at its website and spotted this though:

Our dealing service: For IPOs we like we’ll send you a prospectus.

How are we paid? PSR earns a fee from a company for providing a freely available research report on that company on PSR’s web page, www.pittstreetresearch.com. You pay a monthly fee to access Stocks Down Under www.stocksdownunder.com, a division of PSR. For our dealing service, we may receive a share of the distribution fees available from the issuer or lead manager.

Now to the facts!

This promo was released by Stocks Down Under on 14 June.

It has been on SPQ's new-looking website for an unknown period. However, it was there when I checked after it came in to my email box, which was as soon as trading closed on Friday.

Why has it been done? Well, given what I have extracted as above, I expected it to be on www.pittstreetresearch.com but it wasn't. So, I don't know. When it came to me though, I immediately thought that it was company promotion to existing shareholders. Gratuitous? Maybe, but doubt it. The first shot fired in a pending Share Purchase Plan or an Entitlement Issue ?(Entitlement Offer Vs Share Purchase Plan: The Difference - Selfwealth Blog). I hope so! An Entitlement Issue would be the better way way to raise capital at this ultra-low price. Give us a chance to participate pro rata!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $35.17K 4.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4396969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1558064 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.