FGR 0.00% 4.8¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Steel Blue Signs Supply Agreement, page-56

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi vcxy,

You make some excellent points. I have never been able to personally reconcile FGR’s own claim to be the best quality Graphene producer in the world. If so, with all the opportunities out there you would think there would people falling over themselves trying to get their hands on “the best Graphene” available. But not to be.

I always have thought that FGR - being the best quality Graphene producer in the world (questionably) - should set their sights higher, rather than focus on the simple stuff. But, it seems they can’t even manage the simple stuff. The concrete industry was one industry that I felt was a huge opportunity to get more heavily involved in. I know there are significant regulatory hurdles to overcome here, but the opportunities are endless.

Anyway, I am with you. I get the feeling FGR’s management leaves a bit to be desired and is missing some major opportunities. Also, with all the failures to meet stated deadlines, sh confidence is being seriously eroded. Patience is not a bottomless pit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.