GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Ann: Steel Products Another Step Closer , page-9

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Good Post,triage.That's our tradition here,hey?Point out the RISK factors in DYE Specifically and weigh 'em out amongst each other to AID in making one's Personal Decisions.

Don't mind me,new Dye Posters I just get irritated by this new system of a single thumbs up getting a blessed top of the Board Star Rating.

Anyhow,triage one must also be aware of Tata being on d'Green Bandwagon.They are trying to portray themselves as NEW AGE Industry ie Steel Making is no longer to be the Satanic Mills of the 19th Century.

They also seem to be on "d'Bono" bandwagon of Producing at cost low enough for Emerging Countries to participate.This is illustrated by their 5grand$$ Car specifically orientated to India for starters.This is contrasted to new toys for d'BORING a la Apple,let alone greg normal!!

This 3GSolar mob that Dave's in to,is on this Bandwagon/Angle.Inferior,dyesentised "panels" of ~7% efficiency and less than 10 years life for Third World Countries who currently have NOTHING so this "stuff" will be good enuf.

3gSolar,this Israeli Mob seems to be playing how their "junk" also can be third world locally produced,they talk of all these possibilities for opening factories that I'm sure will not be Sweat Shops a la Nike!![tongue in cheek].

Maybe d'Green Shark or Konarka could contract out to such "Moral" Factories to churn out their Car Park Covers!!!
    One "interesting" thing I read in that Green Blog article was it said that Konarka was more involved now in Military Applications than Domestic but you'd have to know a bit about US War Machine Industries to "appreciate" such info.

Anyhow,Konarka is our "enemy" Pilgrims.Please don't highlight posts about it up to the top of the page or well ....

Position-we've got goodish Volume but in a tight range.ie Wallowing under 90 the Special Placement "Discount" Price. this is quite pathetic and gives more credence to d'Dave Scandal.Frankly DYE PR has to get onto Specific Business Orientated NEWS and get over this Built Enviroment Jag.

Why has NO Green Institutional Fund bought DYE into Substantial Holder Status?

bleeding boffins PR'd by bless their hearts PR HACKS!!!

ggggrrrrr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.