VR8 1.72% 5.7¢ vanadium resources limited

So much negative sentiment from people who are new to the...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    So much negative sentiment from people who are new to the discussion since investing in the last three days?

Concerns about vanadium price, new capital raise and being over valued.

The PFS just increase value from ~$350M to ~$900M+ at 74% and fully de-risked the business case from my view anyway.
    Now they just have to finalise the development side of things, offtake, and raise capital.

SP goes up 30%, project gets very much further de-risk and goes up 100%+ in value, and its overvalued?
    I don't see how you anyone can reach that conclusion.

The way they got to their V price of $9 per pound 20 year average based on some really strong reasoning about the types of supply and elasticity of demand for steel and batteries.

My view: If they have the lowest cost mine re: capex, the greatest supply in size at the lowest cost of production, longest life of mine and in a strategic energy class in one of the best vanadium regions in the world, they will be in a very good positon to negotiate financing terms.

I couldn't imagine a better scenario for them if I tried. Maybe if there was a case of $220M in the ground too, to help finance the project.

Regarding dilution, even if there will be 1B shares thats only 100% dilution. I'm fine with 100% dilution if annual earning alone are 5 times the current market cap once halved.

Living the dream if this goes ahead.

All IMHO. DYOR not investment advice.

Last edited by samkeil: 25/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $31.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $16.62K 289.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21356 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 238504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.