E25 4.65% 22.5¢ element 25 limited

The thing that gets me is they've been talking about ore sorter...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The thing that gets me is they've been talking about ore sorter optimisation (and DMS more recently) for years now and we're still not at nameplate for all we know.

Also, I know everyone has been talking about the low share value being related to management credibility. I don't see the fact GM and Stellantis are partnering with us to be solid proof things are getting better. One thing worries me as a manager with personal experience working in top publicly traded companies (not dissimilar from GM or Stellantis)... I've seen many poor investments and decisions made over the years, and although I think the fact we are partnering with these companies is a great thing in terms of commercially securing the project, I'm not convinced it makes makes it much more credible from a feasibility perspective.

I'm not in mining/engineering and am no expert in feasibility studies, but I worry that these companies are buying JB's BS and that there are numbers and issues he's fudging or hiding. He really broke my trust on the ore sorter issue and now I just wonder if he's pulling a number on them too. If he's still in the top job by the time this battery plant is close to up and running I'll be selling before he has a chance to screw us over again... I really hope he steps down as I do love this stock overall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $48.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $14.50K 67.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7337 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 11089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.