E25 0.00% 20.5¢ element 25 limited

Maybe I'm being too harsh but I'll give you my reasons. I've...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Maybe I'm being too harsh but I'll give you my reasons. I've held since 2016, I'm here for the long-term. Good leaders own up to their mistakes, even if based on things outside of their control. JB's ego has so far prevented that, he's out of his depth and now lacks the experience to run the company he's helped build. If he's not careful GM will snatch up the E25 resource on the debt side of things if he screws this up.

I don't think the new challenges are the same but I don't trust JB to tell the truth about whatever challenges do arise. Myself and many others on this forum were most concerned about how the sorter would operate when the ore operation was getting started in 2020 but he treated it like a non issue and was super overconfident when I asked him about it. He also told me publicly in a Q&A that the reason for the cap raise at $2.30 was just simple "opportunism to raise cash at a good price", when no announcements had been put to market yet around issues with grade, throughput etc. but he was already aware of this.

What I would have liked him to do is not to oversell the ore business, not mislead people about it, and communicate way better in general. It was supposed to just be one step on the way to the battery business not some big shiny thing. If he hadn't gone out like a dodgy salesman on the whole thing he would still have more trust from the market and I think we'd be getting the share price appreciation you'd expect from getting two major car manufacturers to partner with you on a great project, despite the fact we're struggling to stay afloat on the ore business alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $3.847K 18.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 47676 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 152276 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.