E25 2.04% 24.0¢ element 25 limited

The fudge factor you refer to BL could well be the forecast...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    The fudge factor you refer to BL could well be the forecast HPMSM sales price of US$3,170 (off memory). This is close to three times the current price. I appreciate demand for EV's is forecast to increase rapidly over the coming years which will put upward pressure on this price but for mine there is a significant risk demand for EV's might be slower than originally forecast (especially if there is a world wide recession).

I also really like this project (story) and want to see it work but would like to see more evidence of the existing business working before buying a position. I have seen way too many resource companies develop new stages to projects, before getting their house in order on the initial stage. It's like throwing fuel on a fire, especially if the next stage also proves to be unviable. I will say this has to be weighed up against first mover advantage which E25 clearly has right now (case in point the recent deals done) so I appreciate management are in a tricky position.

I look forward to seeing the next quarterly report for clues as to where they are at. Another break even or cash flow positive quarter would certainly be a step in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $52.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $15.34K 62.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41909 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 13600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.