RDM 3.70% 14.0¢ red metal limited

Very informed response, thanks. Interesting to hear, so if...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Very informed response, thanks. Interesting to hear, so if they've been going for 20 days we are probably 6 holes at best into the campaign, or 4% done. They should look into getting two rigs on site at that pace. Good points on the funding, only NT would be as good a state/territory to get government funding IMO. Arufura getting huge $ from the NT infrastructure fund, I'm sure QLD state government will come to the table given big funding for the Townsville critical minerals facility you've mentioned.

I have spoken briefly with Rob, our MD, about the likelihood for more REE bearing granites outside of RDM tenements, but the 1994 geoscience holes didn't hit anything of economic interest (about half our Nd grades) outside of the "Sybella" granite, outlined in yellow below. But looking at the tenement boundaries there are two spots on the Sybella granite system held by other tenement holders which Rob was looking into securing... not sure if he managed to get any traction though.

Are the tenements you are referring to on the Templeton granite the below marked up green? Those two sections are outside of RDM tenements and most likely to hold economic Nd grades based on my understanding, but obviously anything is possible in geology.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6214/6214842-ddad7938683454ffe9b5e93fa1337ce8.jpg

I don't think RDM are using ANSTO, they are using a QLD group for their met work in the Phase 1. Based on what I've read from MEI's reports, ANSTO are very very busy with all these REE clay projects so turnaround times are very poor. Assays on drill samples, couldn't say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.699K 19.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4721 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 56935 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.