RDM 9.26% 14.8¢ red metal limited

@CORNBRED et al,thank you andI refer to your comment "I have...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    @CORNBRED et al,

thank you and

I refer to your comment "I have spoken briefly with Rob, our MD, about the likelihood for more REE bearing granites outside of RDM tenements, but the 1994 geoscience holes didn't hit anything of economic interest (about half our Nd grades) outside of the "Sybella" granite, outlined in yellow below. But looking at the tenement boundaries there are two spots on the Sybella granite system held by other tenement holders which Rob was looking into securing... not sure if he managed to get any traction though"

Both those green spots are part of Mt Isa Minerals tenements. By the way my original company originally held the Sybella REE RDM tenement they now have. RDM also held the Mica creek tenement circa 2017 and dropped it, I picked it up soon after. RDM then picked up ground we dropped during th latter part of the Covid saga. What goes aound, comes around.!

Who cares, bottom line is there is a common interest here. By the way the Geoscience Australia sampling some time ago was rock chip sampling along a long seismic line done by the QLD mines department.They did not drill any holes along a long stretch. I have all the data. However it did not cover anything North West/North or NorthEast of that seismic line.There are other weathered friable granites to the northwest and northeast of the templeton Granite with REE anomalies.

ANSTO turnaround times for HPQ (high purity quartz) rock chips are much quicker than a commercial lab,probably the same with REE rock chips.When it comes drill core assays, RDM has the avenue to seek government critical mineral funding to partially or mostly offset the drill and assay costs they are doing now.

I will be onsite in 2 weeks in both of those green zones, collecting samples. My focus in the area are the Cu/Ag/Au and high purity quartz systems in the ground and has been over the last 8 years with a number of Drill holes over a vast area, but thats another story, however assays showed anomalous REE in some important areas within our ground at the relevant time.

With regard to the Silver digs, Silver is not yet defined as a critical metal, if it was Maranonan silver digs could access lots of government funding. The REE in RDM sybella weathered granite phases has a better prospect of accessing those funds very quickly chasing a critical mineral suite. Wouldn't that be nice!

Interesting times, Its a once in a lifetime opportunity for all concerned in the critical minerals exploration game right now in mid 2024 and beyond. All critical mineral explorers need to sieze the opportunity NOW!

All the best and good luck to all RDM shareholders.

FYI, I have a vested interest in a number of tenements around the RDM ground and do not hold any shares in Red Metal,as such my parting comment is,

Do you own research, I cannot or do not give any advice in terms of any investment decisions you make, it's your money,not mine.
    Seek independant professional financial advice to guide you.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
0.013(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $11.36K 77.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 107037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.