SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

Silent "Bumbles" i see your still deluded and deluding the...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Silent "Bumbles" i see your still deluded and deluding the common folks in this SYA thread..my last 6 posts or so on SYA before I got out clearly stated this scenario..while you kept banging the drums grandeur to those that are still blinded..reading some people recent posts I must ask..how much poison will you ingest until you realise it's killing you all? I bought SYA at 1 cent long ago when it had potential... holdiing 6 figures ...now...its literally a f****going dead horse and some are still whipping it.. NOW THINK ..how many tens of millions dollars got burnt for nothing by the board ...SYA is light years away from a mine at nameplate...you will require at least 120 million..with a track record that these clowns have..I will be surprised if you can complete the first capital raise before they shut it down for good......good luck with having 3 or 4 billion shares on registry after next CR..
    if your a good or bad investor you should still use rational thought..better to lose 50% over 100%...I can't help looking at my last few posts on SYA WRITTEN 3 months ago predicting this exact outcome..its always the greedy, the blind and the inexperienced that are left holding the bag. And for the "hopeful" go try buying a loaf of bread to feed your family with hope. Be smart..or at least THINK outside the box..heaps of good undervalued stocks everywhere right now that the market down turn took with it..lithium is definately the future hands down..its going to be a tsunami of EV and other products demanding this beautiful lightweight metal....but SYA will not be part of it in my opinion....I will keep watching... a warning and beware, not if, but when instos start dumping...they can and will be brutal to SYA..or for those die hard hopers you will surely go down with the ship...I salute your commradery and your eagerness to work at the salt mines until you can retire on the sheetty pension at 70, an unfunded liability at best!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $437.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $1.332M 31.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 157527 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 58000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 22039027
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.