SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Step up of engagement following Quebec regulatory decision, page-145

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Not sure if this has been posted...

More than 2000 tonnes per day?
    The three parties and the committees involved in this process also stated that the mining company will extract more than 2,000 tonnes of ore per day at Year 7 of the mine according to documents obtained through the Access to Information Act. information, while the project must be under 2000 tons not to be submitted to the BAPE.

However, Sayona Quebec denied this information twice in a news release on February 19 and 21. The company ensures that the daily production of the Authier Lithium mine will not exceed 1900 tons. It states that the 775,000 tonnes in Year 7 of the documents filed with the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, contain 100,000 tonnes of ore that will not be removed from the pit, but rather, to provide operational flexibility for the following years. The mining company asserts that they should not be included in the calculation, as the Esker Citizen Protection Committee has done, to achieve a daily extraction of 2123 tonnes.

https://www.lecitoyenvaldoramos.com...uthier-les-appuis-se-multiplient-pour-un-bape

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.