VMM 4.32% 77.5¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

Ann: StepOut Drilling Multiplies Cupim South High-Grade Footprint, page-16

1. 10,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    I am not from sixty two capital. How I do know who they are and have received some ipo recently and cr through some associates of theirs. I got on board Vmm from the 40s onward and have accumulated a sizable holding on Vmm. My confidence in Vmm is based on the following:

1. Peer valuation and results of Mei
    2. results of Vmm pointing to potentially being a low cost produce And being able to withstand current prices which the majority of producers are struggling which cope with. Hence the supply will eventually decrease until the prices balance. Whatever the situation Vmm and Mei can capitalize.
    3. Management has skin in the game significantly.
    4. Conservative in the delivery of results with transparency - minimum hyperbole as proven by the way they approached the mre.
    5. cash burn on exploration is low. Vs Oz or other western based exploration.

so I will keep adding parcels at different levels. So done is obviously selling down most likely from the CR . It is also EOFY so volatility can be exaggerated. Any volume is being sold into. I would be buying at critical points of support. I would only consider exiting if management deviate from existing pathway. So far the progress has been immaculate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.