VMM 11.3% 69.0¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

correct - the ionic absorption clays differ from general clays...

1. 10,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    correct - the ionic absorption clays differ from general clays and hard rock. The REE has to be readily liberated using ionic solutions. This is why all clay deposits that do not provide results to confirm this DO NOT have an IAC deposit.
    Confirmation is the first aspect. This has to be following by the process of liberation that will determine a low opex and capex.
    this is the appeal of MEI and VMM. Like I said - VMM has an overall smaller potential resource than MEI due to the land tenements it has however in the race to production Vmm imo has the advantage as they don’t have any potential delays or conditions that will be placed on them based on the APA buffer zone- yes Mei is adamant that they will be permitted to mine however they do mention that EIS needs to be fulfilled and what works will be required to mitigate. These can take time. Both are in the midst of testing critical supports with Mei closing on recent lows. I did mention a few weeks ago - will Vmm move closer to Meior will Mei come towards Vmm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.070(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $45.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 69.0¢ 62.5¢ $132.0K 201.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21000 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 1667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.