QXR 0.00% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

As a long-term holder of LKE, I have done very well despite the...

1. PDK
    508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    As a long-term holder of LKE, I have done very well despite the last six months but there are lessons learned that may be of value for many investors.

I thought Steve Promnitz was unemployable for any exec roles after LKE.
    On paper, he has done more for the short sellers than for shareholders of LKE.
    He is a perfect example for the saying that it takes twenty years to earn a reputation and minutes to destroy it.

I have read all comments under this thread and feel that some are good, positively enthusiastic but some are not based on clear reasoning, facts or fundamentals. E.g.:
    "a shiny new MD with experience and a record of getting things done"
    - Yes, if you think that webinars, presentations and interviews count as getting things done.

"If he gets the share price to 50c he deserves every cent he makes"
    - LKE share price went up because lithium price is up over 10 fold in just over a year, most lithium stocks are also up significantly, LKE has a large resource holding and a partner with DLE technology that is promising but not yet proven on a large scale. Hoping that QXR will be 10x because of Steve is not a strategy but you could get lucky regardless of what Steve does.

"Another non-holder who hasn't looked at where the lithium tenements are - a little place called Western Australia. Just near PLS & MIN"
    - There are at least two dozen lithium miners and explorers on the ASX, if you chose QXR as the best potential for multi-bagger then you need to know why. Many companies have great tenements and languish for years. QXR could also jump on other hot prospects like REE, nickel, copper, vanadium - with great promises.

What QXR shareholders can expect in the near future?
    - Capital raises at a discount to sophisticated investors and brokers / underwriters followed in the same week by several promising announcements increasing trading volume substantially to allow those "investors" exit with substantial profits within days.
    - Capital raises at a discount but much higher share price with options attached offered for all shareholders.
    - Huge price volatility, errors and omissions in ASX announcements.
    - Company presentations on all fora known to mankind repeating the same info already available to all shareholders who can read ASX announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $550 91.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2131666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1679753 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.