CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Realm acquired a coal producingfacility (foxleigh) that was...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Realm acquired a coal producingfacility (foxleigh) that was already in production and basically printing papermoney. There was already a substantial shareholder and that entity (T2)basically went to work shorting and accumulating. To the point where the SP wasso bad they came in and swooped it for nothing. Yes, everyone should havegotten a profit out of it, but this facility was generating like $100 million aquarter without even trying and the Market Cap was practically nothing at thetime. The process wasn’t fun, it lasted almost 2 years I think before it gotfinalised and shares were suspended throughout. Last I read, they “miraculously”doubled the available resources at Foxleigh compared to the announcements made duringthe takeover period. ASX, ASIC absolutely no one will help you even when clearevents show falsehoods, manipulation and flat out lies. Unless you take it as aclass action lawsuit, you will get no support. You’re just on the sidelines whilethey do their games.

All I’m going to say is that youhave to stay with this stock for the long haul and thank god CVN doesn’t have a substantial holder at the moment. With the shorting going on don’t expect the takeoverprice to be fair, hopefully we get more competing interest come in and shake thingsup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $173.7K 874.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 761876 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 932311 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.