EXR 15.4% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

For me, one of the most vital requirements for a company to...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    For me, one of the most vital requirements for a company to become successful is the quality of its management and the Webinar was a good opportunity to gauge what sort of person our Managing Director is.

Neil came across as being a very honest type, who tells it as it is and doesn't try to exaggerate results as many other executives tend to do.

For example, whenever Neil referred to the gas content aspect of our latest drill results, he would describe the results as being "pretty good", which I think is an accurate description given they were about average when compared to other CSG drilling results. So when Neil described the overall drilling results as being "amazingly good" and other things such as the permeability result as being "world class", then I know we are onto something special here.

Neil acknowledged there was a lot of work still be done to prove up our resource, however, given the results to date, our world-class acreage and the quality and experience of our management, I have complete faith in where this company is heading.

Can't wait for the news flow over the next few months leading up to the contingent resource booking. The company could be giving us a special Christmas present this year. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.020(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $130.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 9.9¢ $1.083M 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 991198 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 20.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 9.9¢ 9862958
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.