SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Great post Gwaihir. In my somewhat limited experience, what...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    Great post Gwaihir.

In my somewhat limited experience, what often tends to occur in the absence of specific news relating to the progress of a project (information vacuum) is that investors start reading between the lines and interpreting the news that is available in a variety of ways. It's known as "doing" rather than "being" and it's more or less the human mind acting on autopilot to a situation that causes some level of anxiety.

Indeed there may well be issues regarding objections from the local residents as limitless has alluded to, however as I have conversely highlighted using facts (company announcements), it would appear that the company are working carefully with the local landowners.

I haven't seen anything that suggests the locals are effectively stopping SHE from drilling and until I do I'll continue with the view that things are progressing as planned.

SHE is a long-term investment for me and I must reiterate that I believe SHE will one day have a very nice niche market that all going to plan will be very profitable.

Regards

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.203K 133.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3633750 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 89406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.