AW1 4.55% 11.5¢ american west metals limited

Excellent - that's the first time I have actually seen Dense...

1. 10,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797
    Excellent - that's the first time I have actually seen Dense Media Separation in operation - granted on a very small laboratory scale.

DMS. The liquid is of a chosen density so one component of the ore floats away, while the other (usually the valuable component) sinks. Can be repeated at different densities - and is then often followed by froth flotation (where the frothy substance has an affinity for a component of the finely ground ore - a surface effect - and floats it away)

I recall in early stage of Liontowns Kathleen Valley plant there was a decision to use whole of ore flotation, rather than a DMS stage. That plant is in ramp up to nameplate as we speak.

But back to AW1 and Storm DSO - there will be many experiments to determine the best outcome, but the mechanical ore sorter looks like the simplest way to go - then stockpile the other ore until the big UG mine and plant gets built.

IMO we might get even 5 years of DSO before the mega plant gets built. (Or more ???)

Good day on Footsie and Wall St. They might have inflation beat I think. As for OZ - we are in trouble with the Cost Of Living syndrome - i.e. the Cost Of Living The Good Life which I cant afford, so the Govt should fund me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $59.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $34.01K 295.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 765509 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 305480 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.