AW1 6.67% 16.0¢ american west metals limited

Very solid announcement that openly explains the Storm strategy....

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229

Very solid announcement that openly explains the Storm strategy. Well done and thank you Dave and Board. Understanding the path forward is crucial to informed investment decision making.

Why go down the path of publishing an inferred resource that is limited to only the 2750N Zone, when instead they can take a pathway to demonstrate the real prize which is the large scale full potential of Storm. Given that 32 drill holes at Storm (across fourzones) have continuity of mineralisation and an average thickness of >24mand grade of >2% Cu, taking the JORC path on a very localised resource (albeit very high-grade) simply doesn't do the greater project justice.

This approach emphasises and demonstrates the far far broader scale and growth potential of the Storm project. I can only imagine the greater Exploration Target for the project as apposed to just the 2750N resource. This will be an order of magnitude larger that the 2750N Zone resource by itself.

Scale is the objective here and the market wants scale and needs scale. This gets a much larger DSO resource and eye watering if they hit what's deep and feeding the already significant shallow resource. Clearly with 3 rigs on site they think there is some seriously big upside here and that Storm DSO might pay/pave the way forward on all other projects.

West Desert JORC is almost upon us. The revaluation based on WD is what will excite the market and help drive the SP up. Of course there will be further CRs.....but not at this price post the West Desert JORC.

Multi-bagger from here and this year IMHO and I have put considerable money where my mouth is....and will continue to scoop up when further funds allow. This is standard early explorer roller coaster and anguish and some holders bleating about why we aren't at $1 already (you have to wonder how they think that helps their hoped for early SP increases) ........ but that's all part of the big risk and huge potential reward ride that junior explorers offer. This is shaping up to be one of the really good ones. So far so good.

More strategy announcements like this coupled with loads of drill results (from loads of drills) and 2023 will be a great year for AW1

Cheers
    564xxl

Last edited by 564xxl: 24/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $82.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $232.7K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 227676 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 516952 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.8¢ 16.0¢ 14.8¢ 1540588
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.