STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Strandline agrees to sell Tanzanian mineral sands assets, page-30

1. 2ic
    5,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4864
    Sorry for being rude in that response. I don't mind people holding onto optimism, but that just seemed so incongruous with what we now know to be the case. Deposit quality problems and marginal grade aside, the 'facility' has failed in so many ways and designed/built/operated so poorly it's the antithesis of world class fascility...

• DMU so man y problems for so long it's a joke.
    • MSP needed multiple fixes to improve recovery and product quality while it was running, now not fit for purpose obviously
    • Multiple mine site wide down time through electrical breakdowns
    • Required rebuild of new pit tailings stackers from problematic ground level discharge pipes
    • woeful lack of TSF capacity and now doubling of what would be considered normal tailings storage capacity on account of bad water mounding
    • no airport means too much lost travel time to attract the number/quality of required staff, without overpaying in an already highly paid and competitive WA employment market

"world class" is the most over-used and exaggerated hyperbole on the ASX imo. Luke used it in every release since he came in, words are cheap and often misleading, reality is the facility and mine performance currently sit somewhere between bottom of class and turd class...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.