CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    "Also remembering these guys are in the middle of a desert surrounded by a couple of holiday villages and not much else; everything takes a while to become properly evident as to how it is going to happen, and get it done. So perspective comes into it. Were we diddled in the way Princess one and Precious two would have us believe? Messaging could and should have been more forthright, but that is just ego and bad luck pushing timing out a little, not direct malfeasance."... wow, Luke has hacked VinceS2's HC account what.png

" in the middle of a desert surrounded by a couple of holiday villages and not much else; everything takes a while to become properly evident "... seriously? What bollocks, too funny. Doesn't matter where the mine site is, all the breakdowns, issues, production and recovery numbers etc etc are monitored each day on any professionally run mine-site. Sheet, management could do it from home these days on zoom... we're not in the 19060's any more if you hadn;t noticed.

"Messaging could and should have been more forthright"... there's not an understatement, not even a euphemism, that's offensive to HC shareholders who read the 10 July shipment commentary, listened to the Noosa presso, read Shaws buy report list some of the issues never released to market in a "gone too far" bullish buy report. Remember how the Noosa presso and Shaw report were both red candle, long wick high-volume days despite the bullish "buy" encouragement (means all the buyers sucked in chasing price up in the morning ended up overwhelmed by sellers who caused the price to close at day lows).

Suggest you re-consider the 10 July commentary and Noosa Presso in context of the Shaw report and CR presso... too right messaging could have been a lot more forthright confused.png

"Chill. Be patient. Enjoy...smile.png "... wow, doesn't get much more insensitive than that, lot of people deep under water, even those buying low 20's last week. You keep popping those happy pills, obviously working great.

"Not sure if that makes me a died-in-the-wool upramper, an eternal optimist, or just a rational analytical human being looking at events through the prism of life experiences."... or just a management apologist, though for the life of me couldn't guess why.

Yours Truly, Precious 2ic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.