STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Strandline Completes $33.8M Institutional Placement, page-18

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Look @2ic, it's OK. Really. I am forever a pragmatic realist. And I get it. By the way, in the P's 1&2 crack I wasn't thinking of you.

All that changed for me, as I noted, is I had a proper think about what has really happened here and became less peeved about it all. And felt that sharing these sentiments could be useful to others. I had no intent to create, nor any expectation for, the level of friction encountered. Zippo, your honour. Yet, there it is, unfortunately.

As mentioned, I have not closely followed start-ups before. One thing I am curious about is how does what has happened here compare to other start-ups experiencing teething problems? Have you seen the same reluctance for forthright declarations as soon as problems become evident? Is this kind of delay-while-we-can but deal-with-it-when-we-have-to pattern typical?

When I point out the whole process before commissioning was exemplary for the many reasons that are uncontested, that is kinda key and pretty rare, from what I can see / deduce. But is the process since, with all the emotional grief, around teething issues something that plays out every time? Knowing if we have an outlier here, or yet another typical manifestation, could be a very grounding understanding to have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.