VRS 2.00% 4.9¢ veris limited

Ann: Strategic Acquisition & 1HFY18 Results Presentation, page-15

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1664
    Thanks 'affiliated' for the response. That clarification is helpful and informative and gives some reassurance. Also to Braywyatt for clarifying charge out rates for surveyors. The rate of staff expansion seems pretty rapid to me even though it's a response to quite massive contract wins. This must be a time of very much improved revenue and profits provided the company keeps abreast of having staff fully engaged on the projects. I'm quite confident that a substantial net profit for the year will eventuate for two reasons; 1. the company has signalled this (especially accompanying new work associated with contracts) and 2. The large amount spent on acquisitions in the first half. Elton cost $20 million, overall debt is only around $15 million with 8 million cash. Much of the acquisition costs have been paid from working capital, and these costs are one-offs so will not be on-going. These two things in my opinion will add to a substantial bottom line into the future, beginning this half year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $10.18K 207.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111392 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 106999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.