VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Ripper beauty, .......maybe, there is not a single word in this...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Ripper beauty, .......maybe, there is not a single word in this price sensitive ann. about the price of this strategic acquisition and what it will be costing shareholders, further dilution I would say.

Am a LTH here, seldom post, but know the history, so I find it telling that AR refers to himself as "The Managing Director" in company anns. most MDs use their name in company releases.

You can probably also tell by now that I am not a fan of AR and I will also say the rest of the VMS Board, who have diluted my holding here as well as smashing the value of SP to boot, which is par for the course with many small cap miners. VMS is not the first small cap miner I have invested in, so I am not naive with regard to the territory - but I want management who actually get results and show consideration for investors.

AR has a habit of moving from one project to the next, he has actually achieved nought for SHers over a long period, while he demands remuneration which is more akin to the type of money you would pay someone who is actually getting results.

I see a lot of new posters here enamoured of this RE play (RE's being the latest flavour of the month) which AR is banging on about now, I also know this Jupiter story has a long way to go, if AR is true to form it won't get anywhere unfortunately, regardless of what you may think of my cynicism toward AR, the bigger problem is the bloke is a geologist and that is what he should stick to - because as an MD he is straight out incompetent and history clearly shows this

Fortunately for me I have some money in an RE play which has decent prospects MEI (I'm not promoting it because it has already done it's initial spike), the thing is that project is real ionic clay and we don't know whether or not Jupiter is yet - not all clay based REs are ionic. Which is probably why SP has backed off from the 2.7c level.

AR will continue to play his latest pet for as long as he can, and then move on to the next thing - as for me I would never buy into a company of which AR was involved with again. So don't get me wrong I would like to see Jupiter blast off, but still pleased I sold 2/3 of my holding here over last 18 months.

GLTAH mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.