AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Sorry I should point out parcs and I were stuffing around, Telix...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Sorry I should point out parcs and I were stuffing around, Telix will never get looked at and neither should it. Sara alicia is a side project at best even according to the announcement, that they might do some low priority work in the first half of 2020. The cobalt and gold grades there are insanely good and close to surface if I remember, but we only had half the deposit bsaed on the scans. Now we have all of it, but have other more pressing concerns. for the 80k plus 4k legal fees it was probably a good buy.

Its now unsure if Alacran or Oposura is the flagship. Originally it was Alacran but we lost control to Teck so it became Oposura which progressed quite far. Now that we have Alacran back its hard to pinpoint which is their main focus anymore.

The exploration seems focused on Alacaran, but the trial mine and DFS are progressing at Oposura

Also Salpetie did a post in the AGM thread and there was a passing comment about the trial mine funding the central zone exploration and getting the area a 10 year mine life then selling it. Which implies Alacran is becoming the main game again which makes sense because its the better project.

But they have no reason not to progress Oposura and continue mining it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.