IMA 1.47% 6.9¢ image resources nl

Ann: Strategic Acquisition Boosts Mineral Resources, page-10

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    A lot of other spending planned as well. Atlas is $25 million, as well as Bidaminna (at least the same) and development spending on Eneabba for land access, drilling and approvals (cost unknown). I hope we get a dividend, but I suspect it will be smaller than last year (though fully franked) given they will be spending money on the above over 2022.

"Acquisition of the Eneabba Tenements does not change Image’s current development
    plans for its 100%-owned Atlas deposit, which is slated for production following the cessation
    of production at Boonanarring, likely in Q1 2023. Similarly, the feasibility study (“FS”) being
    conducted on Image’s 100%-owned Bidaminna project is continuing in anticipation of
    commencement of project development planning following positive FS results, as a standalone project operated in parallel with Atlas.

Initial plans for projects associated with the Eneabba Tenements is for potential
    operations of a single larger or two smaller projects in parallel with potential operations
    at Bidaminna and Atlas. These plans are being formulated in conjunction with the
    development of the annual budget for CY2022 and will likely include securing land access,
    pre-development drilling and data collection to support heritage requirements, infrastructure
    planning and environmental permitting for at least one of the key projects."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $77.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $65.18K 947.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84058 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 99801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.