IMA 2.17% 7.1¢ image resources nl

Ann: Strategic Acquisition Boosts Mineral Resources, page-15

1. 8,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    One would think that anyone who bought at 17c and if wanting to sell would have sold out when sp was 23.5-24c recently - but of course timing the market is not exactly an exact science. To be fair I and many others would be sitting on a bigger paycheck had a sell out occurred at that level - and repurchased in this subdued market.

Today's announcement, whilst seen with management enthusiasm, the market reaction is puzzling. Resource increase for more product - payable by cash reserves, further income generator in the not too distant future. Perhaps it isn't the DOW but rather another round of fear by an evolving and ongoing variant affecting the DOW and in turn contagion. Must say I prefer to see a round in a boxing match - not pretty for a loser but over much quicker.

Re dividend - when the inaugural was announced, it pushed up the share price - I suspect a repeat, should another one be announced - particularly if at least 1.5c with franking.

Company is in a nice position with cash on-hand and inbound, increasing resources, self funding, excellent prices for product and strong demand the only thing lagging is yep, the sp. Not sure what else an investor requires - perhaps company is still somewhat under the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $79.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $19.58K 277.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69598 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 80035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.