CCA 0.00% 8.4¢ change financial limited

I am not sure about others but for me I see the facts, business...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I am not sure about others but for me I see the facts, business model and management.

I don't see an issue so far. However, I agree with you that past events do not allow to advocate the stock but you need to see what's happening now and why and what that means.

God only knows what's cooking in kitchen but yo can always smell and made calculative steps to choose to wait or move on. In this instance, new management and significant investment from sophisticated investors gave me confidence. No bank or its subsidiary would invest in something will not take off.

Also, in terms of recent acquisition, its not diverging from key business. Its actually a opportunity that can not be missed. So please don't compare this to previous decisions. This will bring it forward few years along with exposure to large market in 50+ countries. These types of acquisitions' key benefit is operating regulatory license and established contacts.

I can write more and more but the point is, you may be right in the past but not necessarily correct this time. Not taking defensive stand here but need a healthy debate on facts. I am more interested in opposite comments then similar to my opinions because those gives you the different view. However, they need to be fact-based

I am still keeping my Buy sentiment on for this stock and expecting decent jump in 6 months and another decent second wave by end of 2021. This is based on current situation and my read of all applicable factors. This may change but for now its Strong Buy status for me.

**All please do your own research, this is just my own opinion based on publicly available information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $115.5K 1.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 16005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.