CCA 0.00% 7.3¢ change financial limited

Ann: Strategic Acquisition - Company Presentation, page-214

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey Matt ... I suspect we are both partially right re the project revenue. I’ll contact the company for confirmation. It’s a significant item in revenues so it is not unreasonable that we are clear on it. I’ll post the response and tag you in when received.

Re the fintech accelerator program. I think this is where you are perhaps under estimating the opportunity. The US banking environment is well behind Aus and UK. There are thousands of regional banks and credit unions (or the US equivalent) all using very antiquated systems. There are a lot of aspiring fintechs who have seen the innovation in other markets and wanting to do the same in the US. Much of the established banking community is ill equipped to support these B2C models and that’s where the opportunity is for CCA. The relationship with CBKC as a cornerstone investor gives them significant insight to the opportunity and an insiders advantage. So I don’t think they need to invest in startups but rather just provide the BaaS and card programs to facilitate their market entry.

I really appreciate your views so if you think I’m missing something I hope you will share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $32.02K 437.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 616341 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 42743 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.