GCM 11.1% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Mate, common that is the most ridiculous thing i've heard. "The...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

Mate, common that is the most ridiculous thing i've heard. "The shares can be sold all at once", that is just a silly statement in an effort to spook holders and potential buyers. Tell me "old blood", you think MEI having $2.1mil cash is low? Why would they sell there shares on market "all at once", that is garbage talk. They just aligned with us, you think it would be good practise to make a deal then deathen the other company, not to mention their substantial holder Tolga is also a significant holder here, proper garbage talk.

The shares have not been issued to an "investment house", what are you on about!? Why do they need to go to a "investment house", what is the significance of that, sounds like a statement in an effort to sound 'smart'. 31 million shares went to MEI, a public company (which are amongst the stickiest hands) that will subsequently be substantial with a ~13% owner ship of TTW, and have to disclose every time they sell over 1%, the likelihood of them dumping all at once is absurd. 

"The company would be smart to do a capital raising prior to these shares being allotted" hahahha, now that is genuinely laughable "old blood". Yeh, you ring the TTW board and say, hey i know you have $3.5mil in the bank, but it would be "smart" to do a capital raising lol. I'm pretty sure they would laugh at you too, why the hell would there be a CR. One of the positive things about backing a company where the MD is the largest shareholder is that they don't want to see themselves diluted, so their interest and our interest is aligned.

They paid $1.2mil in shares for the first acquisition and $1.6mil in shares for the second acquisition (which was double the size of the first), they did the right thing, what every investor wants to see. Pay for the asset with shares, not blow the cash. 

The fundamentals stand as they are, they are in the right space, plenty of cash, the assets and grades look amazing and the divergence between our market cap and other Nickel sulphide plays (which are far worse) is huge, this will close the gap and go on to be one of the best Nickel plays once the transaction is settled and they can get on with the job. Remember Falconbridge (which got taken over by Xstrata/Glencore) was targeting this area for 3-5mt deposits, and said "the potential for discovery is excellent". They never got around to finishing the job due to the downturn in Nickel price. Now we have this hot property and im super excited about its potential, the proven grades are just a testament to the area. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $29.63K 7.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12810470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8739546 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.