GCM 0.00% 0.3¢ green critical minerals limited

Same rhetoric as before it seems. Some past experience you had...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Same rhetoric as before it seems. Some past experience you had seems to have left a seriously bad taste? Surely with all your self-acclaimedachievements, you can find better ways to amuse yourself than to troll documented achievers?

Is Torrington the completed project you refer to? The way I read it is that the Federal Government-funded UNSW fibre from topaz production is ongoing until mid-2020. Hopefully those with believe in the Company, its management and this project will be rewarded for their understanding and recognition that nothing like this potential cutting-edge technology occurs overnight. Of course, research by inference does not come with guaranteed success.

Similarly building a sustainable business takes time. Statistics will show how few exploration ventures become mines. Investors in such companies recognise the risks and mostly are there for the excitement and reward a discovery brings if and when it happens.

By discovery I mean a real one - not a fictitious copper discovery as was falsely announced by the past executive and management of Krucible in 2014. To top it off that occurred while conducting illegal exploration in the Northern Territory, which cost the Company and its new Board much angst, lost time and High Court fines and judgements.

Oh yes, and of course the $12.5M sale of Krucible's phosphate assets to Chinese interests was a success that should be attributed to the founding partners and Directors of Krucible who had spent years diligently putting the project together and getting an ML granted etc. The sale was finalised after those persons had left Krucible for family health reasons, but already discussions were being held. The Company annals are in the public domain and there for all to read. You do not need to turn fact into fiction to create a story for posting here as you continuously do.

Please find others to pester who are not working in the best interests of shareholders. 

I can assure you that none of us (TTW investors) will miss you on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5811228 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4630825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.