IXU 12.5% 1.4¢ ixup limited

This is definitely a high risk play but a good opportunity to...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This is definitely a high risk play but a good opportunity to leap into the market.

My view on the administrators report:
    https://www.mcgrathnicol.com/app/uploads/Data-Republic-Administrators-report-to-creditors.pdf

IXU need to keep 3 x customers and bring more onboard quickly:
    Data Republic’s main source of revenue over the period examined is represented by license fees generated from three key customers.

Strip back employee costs, I cant see what founders paid themselves but Im guessing it was a big chunk of this:
    Employee costs are Data Republic’s largest expense and account for, on average 75% of costs.

Work on solutions for data costs.
    Data hosting, software and licencing costs are also a significant operating expense, which is expected for a business of this nature.

Management of Data republic bit off more than they could chew trying to get 3 x operations all going on the piggy bank of Data Republic when Data Republic wasn't profitable itself:
    Data Republic’s related party receivables represents its largest asset, however, as the international entities were also loss making, DRI and DRPteL are unable to repay their loans to Data Republic. There was also 7 million of loans to DRI and DRPtel without loan agreement in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $21.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.34K 310K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 392214 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 416650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.