IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

ah, okay, well I see your point about: 'hardly seems legit'....

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    ah, okay, well I see your point about: 'hardly seems legit'. However, I did not mean that to imply that it seems to be illegal: I meant with 'seems' that I do not present it as a hard fact; and with not legit, I mean: it does not seem to be a 'proper' company with actual business going on. It seems to me as a paper company, and with the truck it seems to me they want to present them as something more than they are. Also not illegal. But to me the company seems like a pipedream, at best a company full of plans with good ambition. But I fear worse. But even the worse may not be illegal, just something that will bring us holders of IGE stock not much good. But I do hope funding etc will all fall in place as that would be good to me, and many others. But I do not have my hopes up high. And when I point to the truck etc it is so that others after reading the announcements may also net get their hopes up too high, and also as a collective truth finding.

Until now, cold hard facts have been found imo more here on HC than in company announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.