IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Your not making sense curule and your right Coppa1 nothing adds...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Your not making sense curule and your right Coppa1 nothing adds up with this dude. however, let me have a go.
    So my analysis from my initial investment in this tiddler was that in Australia the initial business model indicated that FOY / IGE would have to pay something $ per tonne. This migrated to the point and I assume with Odyssey's help to be paid for waste plastics in spec (dumbing it down), anyway the greenies and left wingers forced FOY / IGE out of Australia, just a fact, not argument. I remember one of my greatest concerns was the consistency of feedstock supply in spec (waste plastic), as it had never been done before. now I believe I have read that in O/seas jurisdictions feedstock contracts have been signed in spec and they have negotiated to get paid to take the plastics. I'm sure I have read EUR25 per tonne / US$50 per tonne. I think I have read each feedstock contract is a min of 10 Years.

Ok so my rough number not including the on sale of the fuel etc is as follows:
    * There are 5 jurisdictions with feedstock contracts in place – lets assume there are only 200 tonnes per day facilities approved however I am sure I have read that some of them have approvals up to processing 400 + tonnes per day of plastics.·
    * So 1,000 tonnes per day at say EUR25 @ 330 days = EUR8,250,000 pa. Would imagine “contractual commercial in confidence” price mechanisms ???? so lets leave out any movement. IGE gets paid the same for 10 years. Contract potential EUR82,500,000 IGE revenue. · *So Odyssey contract AUD$3,600,000 over 3 years = EUR2,124,000.

I think you can do your own numbers from here and deduct the Odyssey contract is very fair and commercial. But you will still get the amateurs spinning their wheels prob through inexperience and flopping around on the value of the contract. Ooh and the odyssey logo is off on the trucks, website was adjusted in 05/2020, andddd his office is at his home. Go Donald and F-Troop more research please waste your time go go and more company searches.
    I hate being professional, I just want to get in the mud, give me a good fight any day and stop this thing with the trucks. Anyway I hope my mate gets back to me soon on his visit to Dee Why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.