AGY 1.32% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Strategic Acquisitions for Rincon Lithium Project, page-77

1. 4,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    Glad I held out, knew it would be worth it in the end and it also more than covered a bad/stupid trade I did. I'm actually glad it's taken a long time for AGY to get to the stage they are at just now, they have been putting the building blocks together for a great company, this takes time, i've said for a long time that the base blocks are in place, get them solid and then build the skyscraper on top, a lot has been ticked off, a cooling on Lithium stocks has brought the SP down unfortunately, but AGY is just one of those companies you know is going to succeed. I didn't fully invest just for the assets, but also for the tech, if they can get lithium from brine is a cheap way then there is a lot of brine in the world that needs that tech.

Anyway do your own research, be happy to put your money away for a while, don't listen to other people (including me), I remember a "heart" always trying to get me to sell out of AGY and put into RMX as Borg (spelling??...) coming onboard was going to be the next best thing, look how that turned out.....he doesn't post here anymore, think he over invested in RMX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $42.04K 1.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1156126 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 533629 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.