CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Strategic agreement with $1BN vehicle leasing giant ORIX, page-69

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Nothing completely new. Chris's isn't the most exciting public speaker I might add.

PeerPass
    To me the biggest big of news was the success levels of PeerPass. Measured as a percentage of claims to premium (I think that was the measure). Before DMC was using PeerPass it was at an industry average of ~80%, now it's down to ~40%! This is a huge improvement.

Disappointingly he said "3rd Party Licensing is something we can do in the future". If I was in-charge I would be pushing PeerPass to the market. Building and releasing developer APIs should be pretty straightforward (they must already exist for DMC, MyCaravan, and Mobalise).

Think Stripe, Square, Adyen. All are HUGE companies with APIs for accepting CreditCards. We want to be those companies for the peer-to-peer trust market. I strongly believe the opportunity cost for not push PeerPass to the market is huge!  

Funding
    He still says that equity draw-down is a good thing - I think we can all agree that is a devil. Should have just raised lots quickly and got it out of the way.
    He talks like the options are a sure thing which concerns me - given they aren't even in the money.

Drive My Car
    Subaru cars arrive next week, mainly targeted at Uber Drivers.

Other
    Mentioned a few other catalysts for stock price without much details
    Last edited by not_trivial: 09/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.