NOR 3.03% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Strategic Agreement with Leading Provider of Software, page-82

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    He sounded confident but take that with a grain of salt when u have an unfulfilled Rights Issue in toe IMO.

The job of a CEO is to sound confident, means very little.
    Especially one who has proven to be inadequate previously.

He is always talking up revenue and customer numbers, has done since day dot.

The more I think about it, the issue here is you have a developer mindset (who likes to develop apps) and to be honest they are fine and possibly even good, but he is a developer, not a marketeer, and there inlies the issue.

I noticed back in Sept 2015 the CEO was headhunting a commercial and consumer head of sales.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    1 23/09/201510:05 AM Norwood to Drive Aggressive Growth Strategy 4 pages 397.9KB
    Who got those jobs in the end and do they still have them?
    If yes, why? or more to the point, why haven't they been replaced (if YES)?

I'm sure Paul's a nice guy who has developed some decent apps, but he needs to keep developing and let someone else lead as CEO and new sales gurus/leaders that know how to market APPS and products.

Sticking them on the app store is not marketing.

Like this below

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    1 06/07/20158:26 AM   Norwood CEO named in Top 100 Most Influential Engineers list 2 pages 342.9KB

Yes that's great, an engineer, not a CEO, so be an engineer.

For anyone who doesn't understand or hasn't heard of the Peter principle, please read here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

That is what has happened to Paul IMO so in a way I don't blame him, but he's put himself into this position and needs to surrender it and take a back seat in the APP room.

Peter Principle

1. the principle that members of a hierarchy are promoted until they reach the level at which they are no longer competent.

All just my opinion.
    Last edited by Warnie: 20/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $3.917K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230645 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.