NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Strategic Alliance and Capital Raising,TSV-NWE.AX, page-10

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    after all my years invested in asx nzx oil stocks for me personally id say that norwest at these levels has the sort of conditions for my dream ideal investment vehicle ever... its risky, this is the only way ive ever invested... \... I was never going to go for the small 'big oil' investment return....shell and small cap investments has been my choice, some have gone good some have gone bad... before 2008 everything went good, after 2008 everything went bad lol...
    norwest has been a shell for many years now, I think there's a lot more going on for this and we have certainly lost our way for the last two years....the worst oil crash ever made it much worse....

seems like there could soon start to be a lot going on behind the scenes...
    waitsia production start up is 3 months away.... the economics and cost structure savings going forward for all discoveries is a game changer for any suitor......... I cant believe cashed up AWE hasnt made a move on norwest....
    norwest have prized permit ep368 linking the next appraisal wells to test the wider Waitsia extension...
    lockyer resource isnt huge, but theres always upsides to reserves and some hype and if we flow anywhere near waitsia would be huge.... EGO already reckon lockyer and erregulla could be one continuous prospect... with possible oil, this could do anything...
    unreal with waitsia production looming and huge boost to these assets that norwest would continue to remain crashed.... after the oil market crash a lot of the oilers rebounded... norwest hasn't,,,
    its due a rally, its speculative in nature... and at the speculative end of the market norwest is putting along nicely to be honest... its huge risk huge possible return and no real reason why it shouldnt be at 1cent now...

hey at least after today theres more stakeholders, so more people who need this to work out good...
    directors and soph and tsv is good for us.... im sure TSV will present xanadu to Alcoa and they have some reason to invest their limited funds because they need this to work aswell...

good times .... haha... catch you on the flip side...welcome aboard TSV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.